That's right, I'm back! Sorry if I'm in-active for a month because I was a little bored with this wiki.. :(
And.. I think we need a new favicon or tiny icon that appears on the browser tab. If you guys can please give me an idea for a new favicon. Just comment and show me the picture.
-- ~~ Anti-CosmoFan my talk 11:57, October 5, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
I am temporary in-active tomorrow until Sunday (this week). The reason is because I am going to take a vacation, and I don't know is there an internet network on the hotel. But, if the hotel have wi-fi/internet network, I will start to editing this wiki again. If no, You will not see I'm editing this wiki until Sunday. Good bye. -- ~~ Anti-CosmoFan my talk 02:43, August 21, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
I'm finally creating Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki pages at Facebook!Read more >
What's on Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki at Facebook: Some news (popular/new pages) here at Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki.
Link to Fairly Odd fanon Wiki at Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/fairlyoddfanonwiki .
Like Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki at Facebook!:So, if you have a Facebook, click "Like" at Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki on Facebook! --Anti-CosmoFan my talk 10:37, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
We have a new features called "Achievement Awards" or "Badges". Is everybody know how to getting the badges? If the answer is "no", here's the step-by-step to get a badges
- You have to be registered contributor.
- After being registered contributor, edit the wiki!
- Automatic, you have a new badges at your user page.
I'm going to create some new badges for the Fan Characters category.
We need more ideas for names that goes with the badges on that category.
Each categories has:
Three bronzes badges (10 points)
Three silver badges (50 points)
Two gold badges (100 points)
Here's my ideas:
- 10 points(bronzes)
- Here's the characters': making 1 edits at fan characters articles,
- Wandamania: Making 5 edits at fan characters articles,
- "Smells like Flower!": Making 10 edits …
Read more >
Hi everybody, want your birthday to be featured on the recent activity? Very simple! If your birthday coming up, or if it has passed out but you want to be featured on the next year,here's the rules.
- Must have an account.
- If you have an account and want your birthday to be featured, leave a comment that shows your month and day of your birth.
- Remember, don't put the year of your birth. Keep it a secret!
Thanks!--Sophiaawesome my talk 02:53, May 7, 2012 (UTC)Read more >