FANDOM


Quintin Seesponge's Accident is something that happened to him when he was 5. He touched a frayed wire and flew across his bed. It was not fatal, but his skin turned black.

Quintin Seesponge's Accident
250px
Vital statistics
Participants Quintin Seesponges
Date 4 years ago
Location Quintin's Room, Seesponges House, See Angeles, Seefornia

The Science

Most of the people know that it's a bad idea to touch a frayed or cracked wire. When Quintin touched the wire, he created a charge and shocked himself.

What Happened

Quintin was excited to watch fireworks for the 4th of July in 2 hours. He was watching himself on TV watching himself watching TV watching himself watching TV watching himself watching TV watching himself watching TV and so on. His TV turned off because the wire fell ot of the outlet. Quintin didn't realize that there was a crack in it but he just brought the wire to his bed and then read a book instead. When he wanted to watch TV again, he plugged the wire but touched the crack and was on his bed. He got shocked and flew across his bed. Once he landed, he turned black but did not die.

See Also

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.