|A mansion on the rich part of Fairyworld|
Spoiled Richest Fairy Alive
|Friends = Everyone (except enenmies)|
Playing the Sims (She has a sim based off her that has maxed out the cooking skill and owns a 100/10 Resturant in Lunar Lakes!)
|She thinks that owning a godchild is a pain, so she isn't planning on getting one
|They both died when she was a Fairy Baby....|
|Commitment issues, which means she doesn't want to get married|
|Lottie Cash, Lottie Sass|
Lottie Cash is a rude, spoiled fairy that comes from the richest part of Fairyworld! She sometimes disguses herself as a human (Human form above) to be a babysitter to gain real-world money, that is how spoiled she is! She can be nice, but it's only when someone gives her a lot of money, her future godchild is Charlotte, despite the fact she hates the idea of having godchildren.
She doesn't appear in most episodes, she only appears when the richer parts of Fairyworld are shown or when Charlotte is shown. Her debut appearance was in the episode "Lottie Cash, Lottie Sass", where she is shown to be the richest, snobbiest fairy in Fairy World, and to own a huge mansion. She gets sent to a meeting with the Fairy Council, and they say that Lottie's Fairy record was terrible (since he hates godchildren), and says that she may lose her house if she doesn't have a godchild. Much to her dismay, she is assigned to Charlotte, who needed a fairy due to her parents being very overprotective (and having to send her back to home school, where she was before she attended Dimmsdale Elementary).
- Money (If she gains 1,000, she goes into a deep happy sleep for a month!)
- Her life
- Timmy Turner (She thinks he is kind of cute)
- Gum (She loves blowing bubbles!)
- Godchildren ("Ugh, they are SO ANNOYING and they always want everything!!!"-Lottie)
- Vicky (She always fights her to see who will babysit Timmy, Vicky sadly always wins)
- Water (Hydrophobic and it crusts up her wings!)
- Marriage ("I would rather have 1,000 hot boyfriends then have an ugly spouse!" -Lottie)
More coming soon!