One day in Dimmsdale Park....
- Poof: Poof Poof!
- Timmy: Boy, Poof. You sure have gotton heavy! Lets go play on the swings!
- Poof: Hee-Hee, Poof!
On the swingset.....
- Timmy: (Pushing Poof on the swing) Ok, Poof, you ready?
- Poof: Poof.
- Timmy: Ok....I'm going to push you really, really, REALLY high! Ready? One...Two...THREE! (Pushes Poof and Poof flies through the air and lands splat! on the ground and breaks his leg. Cosmo and Wanda watch the whole thing.)
- Wanda: MY BABY!
- Cosmo: THE TOASTERS BROKEN! (Wanda punches him) Ow! I mean, POOF!
- Poof: *Cries* Momma! Dadda!
- Wanda: TIMMY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!!!??!!!!
- Timmy: I-I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't know he'd let go!
- Cosmo: Will someone fix my toaster? (Wanda kicks him) Ow! I mean, is Poof alright?
- Wanda: Oh, my poor, poor baby! He broke his leg!
- Poof: (Crys even louder and it starts to rain)
- Wanda: Let's get you to the doctor, sweetie!
- Poof: (Crys EVEN LOUDER aand the storm gets worse)
- Timmy (Soaked because of the rain): Wanda, you just made it worse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.