- ♪ Timmy: Apparently I have to learn to keep my frown upside down ♪
- ♪ Don't know what this kid has in store, can't see no other way around ♪
- ♪ Can he protect me against my enemies, keeping me safe and sound? ♪
- ♪ My relationship is in store for another new face in town ♪
- ♪ Wanda: A magical dog with a reckless behavior ♪
- Cosmo: (speaks) That's usually my shtick!
- ♪ Poof: A girl who's an over-achieving do-gooder ♪
- Wanda: (speaks) Now, let's not think too thick.
- Timmy: (speaks) Yeah, and who knows? This Ivan kids sounds nice. What could possible go wrong?
- ♪ Wanda: Do not ask that too early as we sing the rest of this song ♪
- ♪ Cosmo: He could wish up fun-structive stuff ♪
- ♪ Wanda: Don't pay attention to this clown ♪
- ♪ Timmy: We're just going to have a chat ♪
- ♪ All: With another new face in town ♪
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.