A Generation to Camp/Quotes
- (Dimmsdale Elementary)
- Elmer: Well, class, since Mr. Crocker is out sick today, I along with our school janitor, Mark Chang will give out tomorrow Friday's field trip.
- Mark Chang: Tomorrow is a field trip so far fetched, so extraordinary, you will have to bring lots of food with you.
- Howie: (to Ravi and Mouse) They had me at food.
- Elmer: Tomorrow is a camping field trip!
- (kids cheer except Greg and Otto)
- Otto: Camping? That's even worse than pranks.
- Greg: For once, I'm with you on something.
- (Juandissimo and Blonda as a book and paper)
- Juandissimo: Relax, Otto. Camping isn't so bad.
- Blonda: Except for pesky bugs, that's for sure.
- (Jessie dashes to Tommy)
- Jessie: Oh, Tommy, how would you feel like sharing some marshmallows during some time on the campfire... together?
- Tommy: (anxious) Well, that does sound... intriguing, but, I've promised my half siblings to stay on their side making sure they won't get hurt.
- (hearts around Jessie break in half)
- Jessie: Oh, of course. I understand. It is a caring matter to watch over the family. After all, I... did promise Greg to watch over him, just in case of any danger ahead of the camp site. (walks out)
- Wanda: (as an eraser) What was that all about?
- Tommy: I'm sorry. I wasn't in a punching mood today.
- Cosmo: Come on, I'm sure she'll understand.
- Jessie: (walks near Tommy) Oh, I almost forgot - a little something for me understanding your decision.
- (Jessie blows on her thumb inflating her hand and punch Tommy; Tommy flies through the board)
- Tommy: I knew you'd understand. (slides down with a thud)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.